Ride 4 Hope
World’s Biggest Bike Race in Africa. Beautiful Cape Town, 40,000 Participants, and Team H4H!
CYCLE. SWEAT. HOPE.
Take the $10,009 Challenge! Sponsor our 10 riders going 109km each!
The 2011 Cape Argus Bike Tour is on March 13th and the top athletes of Hoops 4 Hope are ready! They’ve set themselves targets and pledged their ambition to RIDE 4 HOPE! See you on Hope Street for the 2011 Cape Argus Bike tour! Join Team H4H with 40,000 other African and International participants, as we enter in the world’s largest timed bicycle race, in Cape Town, South Africa. This year, the Hoops 4 Hope Team will tackle this gruelling 109km course for the eleventh time! Join Founders Mark Crandall, Kita Matungulu, Ngoni Mukukula, and the rest of the H4H Team as they pedal for the ride of a lifetime.
We are now accepting pledges to Hoops 4 Hope in honor of our dedicated H4H cycle team. Make a pledge today of $109 dollars or 109Rand. . .that’s only $1 per kilometer. . .and we’ll be the ones sweating! Beyond cycling, Ride 4 Hope is your chance to give back. Pledge your support today and help Hoops 4 Hope continue to reach over 10,000 children each year!
Please help us get in gear with these urgent needs:
- Balls: we can’t play the games we love without them!
- Court and Field repairs/maintenance: many of our courts have potholes that need to be filled!
- All Star Salaries = Community Coordinators = Changemakers!
- Training: Reaching 10,000 children is not easy! We need to continually train our MVPs in our Skills 4 Life and coaching curriculum
- New, safe vehicles for transport of coaches and team
- Internet for our office center and staff of 22 in Harare, Zimbabwe!
- Bicycles for community coordinators
- Flip Video cameras to capture the action
- Coaches’ lap top computers and desk tops
- Transport of container of used sneakers/equipment to Africa.
Make your pledge. Make the Difference. Ride 4 Hope!
To make a donation by wire transfer:
Hoops 4 Hope, South Africa, Banking Details:
First National Bank
Checking Account #: 620 1717 2412
Branch Code: 201 409